HQ PL has been super busy lately. Here is why… Issue 7! It packs a punch!
• The stunning work of our cover artist, Lidia de Pedro
• An exclusive interview with Facebook’s favourite illustrator, Jim’ll Paint It
• A look at the work of some Brighton filmmakers
• One of Liverpool’s coolest contemporary painters, Danny O’Connor
• The most beautiful fashion shoot we’ve ever had the pleasure of producing
• News on how to enter the last part of our International Creative Comp, which is being hosted at this year’s Brighton Tattoo Convention in Feb
• Full page profiles on all of our artists so far in the Creative Comp
And loads more of the usual Pretty Litter treats.
The mag is being distributed to over 100 places around Brighton as we speak and over the next couple of days, and for the rest of you, you can grab your copy from www.NewsStand.co.uk/PrettyLitter
Much love, the Pretty Litter team.
x x x