We value the relationships we have with our advertisers hugely, as without them there’s no way we could print our lovely magazine. So we work really hard to make sure we do them the best service possible, which is why we often insist on designing the adverts ourselves. Whether you’re a Brighton based business or an international brand, we have an experienced marketing and design team that can advise you on the best solution or campaign that will really target your audience.
A few important bits of info:
- We print 5,000 copies per issue. This has a pass on, readership rate of 20,000 each time.
- Every issue we partner with a very high profile event, meaning that thousands of magazines go in the goody bags of, and go home with, a very targeted audience. No other Brighton based magazine does this, because no other Brighton based magazine has the high end, high editorial product that we have.
- We can categorically say that we are Brighton’s biggest arts and lifestyle publication – and it’s only international one, with our readership and content, both online and with the printed publication.
- Being a coffee table production piece your advert will last, way beyond the cycle of your average monthly throw-away magazine. Our readers take our magazine home, they spend a long time enjoying it and then they keep it in their pride of place. We design it to be this way and the feedback we get from our readers tells us it works.
- We have print ads for as little as £150, and online ad spaces for as little as £50 per month, and if it’s your first time with us you’ll get an automatic 10% discount on any of our adverts or ad packages.
Still not convinced? Well here are a few quotes from our readers for you:
“Over the years I’ve seen a lot of free, promotional and specialist magazines, dropped in to my offices in Soho but this is an extremely well-produced, content driven, high spec publication. I’m so impressed.”
Mitch Mathews – reader
“I’m utterly impressed. I think the editorial tone is just right, the articles are varied, interesting – reverent where they need to be and playful where they don’t – and you’ve packed an awful lot into those pages. The overall look is fresh and original and the whole thing’s got such character. Brilliant, just brilliant.”
Rob Beattie – advertiser and fellow magazine editor
“The magazine is absolutely wonderful. It’s arty, original, charming and eye-catching.”
Bridie Ashton – reader
So if you’d like to advertise with us, or if you’d like anymore information on our magazine please get in touch via our form below and we’ll send you our media pack with details on everything you need to know.